Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Why I am on strike. LOL

 

Hi Bloggers! Today i'm going to tell you why I am on strike!! LOL. So, It started when my teacher was giving us, like, 7 MATHS WORKSHEETS!! When I was on about the fourth worksheet, I realised, if adults can go on strikes, why can't we? So I talked to my friend Amina about it, and persuaded her to come with me to tell Ms. Corbett. I told Amina I would just be telling Ms. Corbett about the strike and she wouldn't have to say anything. I told Ms. Corbett that we were going on strike and that we wouldn't do any more maths until we got MINECRAFT!! She said, "Okay, you can go on strike but you're not getting Minecraft." I thought, "Eh, that's good enough at least I can read instead of MATH."  

Thanks for reading my blog! ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment