Thursday, November 18, 2021

My Fake Media!

 Hey Bloggers! This is my fake media I made. I made this for schoolwork, not to genuinely trick people into thinking I am a scientist. I would be WAY too young! Well, obviously this is fake because the backdrop is a cartoon! I used  https://www.remove.bg/ to remove the background of the picture I took of myself and the photo I uploaded of the potion. Tell me what you think of my fake media in the comments and if it looks realistic or not! (Probably not, but that's okay.) Thank you for reading my blog! Bye! 😄 (I just previewed my blog, and the photo I embedded goes out of the picture! Oopsie...) Edit: It's okay now. I fixed it!

7 comments:

  1. Ka pai Sofia. Great job on your fake media. I love the bottle in your hand, nice touch. The only reason I can tell it's fake is because your background is an illustration. Did you check preview? You're drawing is quite big. Do you know how to change it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I do not kn ow how to change it. I did check preview, and I added the bit at the end.

      Delete
  2. Great Job on your fake media Sofia I really love how you used your mask as well to make it as your actually in a science lab. Maybe next time you could size your picture to not cover the side bits and preview the blog and make sure that it doesn't size to big but fantastic fake media!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sofia,
    The editing is really good how you put yourself into the lab.
    The background is still a cartoon, so it's not that realistic. Besides that, your fake media is super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sofia I really like how you did the fake media and even I have also made one
    but I really like your blog I hope you do more blogs bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sofia. I really like the fake media and I found your blog very interesting. Hope more awesome blogposts like this come.
    From, Ysabella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sofia,
    Wow! Thats Really good!👍 I like how you made it look like the potion was real
    thats pretty smart👏 (Is it real or no cause I have no clue lol) Anyway Bye for now🤗

    ReplyDelete