Tuesday, August 24, 2021

My favourite Minecraft games!

 Hello, my name is Sofia and today I will show you my favourite Minecraft games and how to play them.

1.  Bedwars 

In Bedwars you either have a blue bed, a lime bed, a red bed, or a yellow bed. Use your iron and gold to buy supplies to protect your bed and bridge over to the middle island to get emeralds to buy more items.

2.Murder Mystery

Murder Mystery is a really old map. In Murder Mystery you are either an innocent, a murderer or a detective. The detective has a bow that can one-shot anyone. If they shoot the wrong person, they lose the bow and someone else has to pick it up. If everyone is dead, the murderer wins. (The innocents basically just do tasks)

3:Build Battle

In Build Battle, you vote for a theme, then you build that theme. For example, if the theme was Cat, everyone would build a cat.There are 6 different ways you can be rated. SUPER POOP, Poop, Ok, Good, Epic and Legendary. 

Thank you for reading my blog! 😁

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sofia,

    I really like reading your blog posts because you have strong personal voice and add your opinions. I also like how you have added paragraphs. What kind of writing do you like to do?

    Looking forward to reading your future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete